I haven't counted calories in about a month and I've gained 3 lbs back. Part of me really doesn't care right now, but I know once summer gets here I'll wish I was back to my pre pregnancy body. Maybe I'll have more motivation then!
We STILL haven't looked for a house, but that's ok. We'll eventually find one. This apartment isn't so bad, we just need more room and I'd love to have our own yard so Blake and I can play outside on these nice days! Spring weather has finally arrived!
My birthday is in TEN days and I'm so excited! Rob is taking me shopping since most of my summer clothes don't fit me anymore. I really want to try skinny jeans and I want to get Blake some new clothes!
Speaking of which, he's getting so big! Last night we swear we heard him say 'spongebob'. Of course it wasn't dead on, but he's said it multiple times now so I know I'm not going crazy! I just love that little stinker so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment