Friday, March 15, 2013

What's new?

Blake has his nine month check up on Wednesday so I decided to come to my mom's yesterday. Rob isn't off until Wednesday so it was really the only time. Unfortunately, it was his birthday. We spent a nice morning together though.

We got a really good amount back on our taxes, so you know what that means?! HOUSE HUNTING! I'm so excited! I am tired of living in that tiny apartment. It was ok at first, but now that Blake is getting bigger we need a bigger place. Plus, no more loud neighbors. At least hopefully not. My birthday is next month so he's gonna to take me on a shopping trip, and then we're gonna sit on the rest. Hopefully. I need new clothes for my 'new body'.

Speaking of which, I started my period so my calorie counting has went out the window. I just hope that I don't gain all of the weight back that I've lost in the past three weeks or I'll cry.

Blake hurt his arm the other day and I had to get ahold of Rob's mom to take us to the hospital because Rob was at work. We were laying in bed and he was rolling all over the place and starting bawling his eyes out. I sat him up and I realized he wasn't moving his arm. I flipped out! My heart was racing, I got a stress headache. They did an x ray on his arm though and everything looked fine. He is back to normal today, and using it! I was beyond worried for my baby boo.



He fell asleep in his jumper, laying on his favorite toy. I moved him into my mom's room so he can finish his nap out comfortably, and I'm gonna enjoy this 70 degree weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment