The past nine months have been amazing. We had our son, and I moved out of my parents for the first time. An hour away. (I'm a late bloomer.) There have been a lot of ups and downs, but over all I couldn't be happier.
Rob and I had our five year anniversary on January 18th. It's hard to believe I've been with someone that long and still feel the love that we do for each other. We are hoping to get married this October.
Blake has been growing and learning so much. In three short months he is going to be one. Honestly, when everyone told me time flies, I didn't believe them. But it's true. The past almost year has flown by!
After eight months I decided to buckle down and lose the last of my pregnancy weight. I started off at 110.8 and I am currently 103.2. I can not believe it! I've been counting calories and it seems like the weight is just dropping off. It's been almost three weeks. I need to tone up now more than anything.
After we get our taxes done we're going to look for a house. I am so ready to move out of this little apartment. It'll always have a special place in my heart though. It's our first home together, and the place we brought our baby boy home to.

No comments:
Post a Comment