Yesterday Rob and I were in Walmart and we ran into her fiance. He yelled "hey!" and asked how we was doing. Part of me hopes he went home and told her that he saw me. I'm not gonna lie, I do miss her from time to time. We were best friends for nine years. Practically sisters. And now we don't even speak. It's kind of sad. But, life goes on.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Life goes on.
As of a month or two ago, my best friend and I stopped talking. I moved here in July and we barely hung out. I figured it was because she had a job, and I was a full time mommy. Then she met a new friend. They hung out all of the time, and I started to realize that maybe it was just me. Maybe it was because I now have a child and she didn't. We eventually stopped talking, and haven't talked since. I deleted her from facebook (I'm so mature) and next thing I know, she has me blocked.
Yesterday Rob and I were in Walmart and we ran into her fiance. He yelled "hey!" and asked how we was doing. Part of me hopes he went home and told her that he saw me. I'm not gonna lie, I do miss her from time to time. We were best friends for nine years. Practically sisters. And now we don't even speak. It's kind of sad. But, life goes on.
Yesterday Rob and I were in Walmart and we ran into her fiance. He yelled "hey!" and asked how we was doing. Part of me hopes he went home and told her that he saw me. I'm not gonna lie, I do miss her from time to time. We were best friends for nine years. Practically sisters. And now we don't even speak. It's kind of sad. But, life goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment